Overview of the Contract:
- The total supply of the token is set to 100 quadrillion.
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- As of the date of this report, 20% of the token’s supply has been sent to the 0xdead address.
- The token was listed directly on PancakeSwap with 0.5 BNB being paired against the 80% of the total supply.
- Pancakeswap holds ~10.7% of the token’s supply as liquidity.
- 98% of liquidity has been burned.
- The next largest token holder has ~3%.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive a portion the fees from a transaction tax on each transfer.
- A portion of the fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, used to fund PancakeSwap liqudity.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling half of the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received ETH with the token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- There is a transfer limit of 250 tillion tokens per transaction.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include users from transfer fees, update the maximum transaciton amount, update the fee percentages and update how the fees are allocated.
- Ownership has been renounced, so none of these variables can be changed from their current state.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save some gas, but as this is already deployed this is merely informational.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the BEP20 standard.
Audit Findings Summary
- No security issues were identified in our analysis.
- Date: April 24th, 2021